Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am.....

I am just somebody, that wants to be nobody, just herself.
An emisary, a beliver... the world can change. you can change, u can have my help.
U may say im mean, but i only made you stronger, to face, that life is not a fary tale. to face that is not always about you, to know.... that being like you were... was nothing.
I am.... i am a friend, a girlfiend, a daugther, a cousing, but im also a lover... a person that haves fellings.... a strong person... that have a soft inside... but you have to learn how to be strong.
You will never see me cry... or faint. or crash apart... coz you just dont know me.
Im not a wanna be, and i dont wanna be you... i dont want your life... coz is just a misery life... I wanna be Jessica, for ever... coz what i got, is a zillion times more than what you can offer.
I am Jessica... an extraordinary person with a simple life... callme what ever... Thi is who I am.

No comments: